Technical Publications with Multimedia
Complete end-to-end solutions are offered by BAeHAL in the areas of Technical Publications with Multimedia. This includes Authoring, Illustrations, CBT, etc.
BAeHAL has authored a wide range of technical manuals for the Aerospace and other industries. These include Services Bulletins, Engine Manuals, Maintenance Manuals, Description and Operation Manuals, Wiring Diagram Manuals, Schedule of Equipment, Ground Support Equipment, Flight Manuals, Overhaul Manuals, Standard Practices Manuals, Illustrated Parts Catalogues and Component Maintenance Manuals.
BAeHAL has expertise in the creation of Technical Illustrations from the drawings using tools such as Tech-Illustrator (Auto-trol), IsoDraw, Mondello etc. IPC are created by importing solid/surface models from different CAD formats such as CATIA,UG etc.
BAeHAL uses latest technology for the creation of wide range of multimedia packages like
- Computer Based Training Packages (CBT)
- Web Based Training Packages (WBT)
- Interactive Electronic Technical Publications (IETP) Class III /Class IV)
- Computerised Illustrated Parts Catalogues (CIPC)
- IETP and CBTs on Wireless enabled devices like PDA
CBTs have been developed for both fixed and rotary-wing aircraft.
These packages familiarize technicians and pilots with aircraft sub-systems
and can provide maintenance related training.
- Technical Authoring and Technical Illustrations
- Manuals for Light Combat Aircraft(LCA)
- Manuals for Aircraft Part Task Trainer(APTT)
- Pilot Operation Handbook and O-Level Maintenance Manuals for Sea Harrier Aircraft
- AMM on Airbrake System for HJT-36 Aircraft
- Conversion of Pilatus Manual from ATA to AECMA Specification in SGML format
- Illustrated Parts Catalogue for Jaguar Aircraft
- Illustrated Parts Catalogue for Advanced Light Helicopter (ALH)
- LPG-SI Technical Illustrations